Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Weekend in Cameron Highlands

 Last school holidays, we managed to bring the princesses to Cameron Highlands. Since we made a last minute plan, most hotels were fully booked.:-( Actually, I booked  a room at Hotel Rosa Passadena through cuti.my. But, after payment was made, I received an email the next day that all rooms were fully booked. ( That would be my first and last time I booked through cuti.my I think..). After searching for homestays and other alternatives, I finally booked a chalet. Right in the middle of Brinchang.

Our chalet was very convenient. Boleh jalan je ke night market & food court. Kalau nak kena drive susah nak cari parking. I geram je tengok strawberry & flowers kat Cameron Highlands ni. Tapi nak beli tak boleh coz we were on the way balik johor. Kecut nanti roses tu. Strawberry yang we all beli pun ada yang buruk by the time sampai Johor..
 
 Since this was the first time for us to visit Cameron Highlands, we did the touristy things..:-) We visited most of the must-visit places in a short time that we had. I love the scenery there and strawberry coklat. Tapi yang tak best, dapat surat cinta dari polis masa parking kat tepi jalan di Kea Farm. I think that was absurd & unfair coz everybody parked along the main road. But only a few cars were given summonses. Parking of course le tak de kan.. 

Greenview Garden



Brinchang Night Market

 Kea Farm


Boh Tea Centre


Boh Plantation

Rose Garden






Big Red Strawberry Farm



No comments: